Strategy and Commercial Diligence
Strategic perspectives on the target’s market and competitive environment, as well as deeper insights and data on value creation opportunities.Contact Us
Explore Transaction Advisory Services
Kroll's Strategy and Commercial Diligence team provides strategic perspectives on the target’s market and competitive environment, as well as deeper insights and data on value creation opportunities.
How We Help
- Intellectually curious, combining core primary and secondary research skills with quantitative/financial analytical skills and strategic mindset
- Ability to draw upon broader sector expertise within Kroll and our external network of clients and relationships
- Early stage “outside-in” research to provide initial insights into the attractiveness of a sector or specific target
- Detailed research and analysis to assess market size, addressable segments and growth prospects, often involving market modelling
- Interviews with clients, non-clients and competitors to form a robust view on competitive advantage—cost or differentiation based—and barriers to switching
- Benchmark and explain drivers of differential revenue growth and margins relative to market and competitors
- Provide insights and recommendations on strategy to enhance value
- Informed assessment and challenge of management’s revenue and margin forecasts
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Kroll Corporate Finance and Restructuring is now on LinkedIn. Connect with us for the latest insights on investment banking, corporate finance, restructuring and insolvency solutions.
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.