Transaction Structuring and Accounting
Kroll's specialist Transaction Structuring and Accounting team combines technical accounting expertise with practical, commercial deal experience to help clients manage the process of accounting and financial reporting for a transformational event.Contact Us
Explore Transaction Advisory Services
Our team provides support across the entire deal life cycle from designing deal structures and technical accounting analysis during the diligence phase through to post deal integration and dispute services.
Our analysis may include procedures such as:
- Providing guidance to clients related to IAS and U.S. GAAP presentation of new and existing pronouncements
- Assisting clients in their structure to minimize quarterly reporting complexities
- Assisting in fresh start accounting
- Providing guidance on current pronouncements to assist clients in their structure and reporting to maximize earnings per share
- Providing expert testimony to clients in disputes related to application of purchase contract definitions and in-country accounting guidance
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Kroll Corporate Finance and Restructuring is now on LinkedIn. Connect with us for the latest insights on investment banking, corporate finance, restructuring and insolvency solutions.
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.