Transaction Structuring and Accounting
Kroll's specialist Transaction Structuring and Accounting team combines technical accounting expertise with practical, commercial deal experience to help clients manage the process of accounting and financial reporting for a transformational event. Duff & Phelps acquired Kroll in 2018 and unified under the Kroll brand in 2022.Contact Us
Our team provides support across the entire deal life cycle from designing deal structures and technical accounting analysis during the diligence phase through to post deal integration and dispute services.
Our analysis may include procedures such as:
- Providing guidance to clients related to IAS and U.S. GAAP presentation of new and existing pronouncements
- Assisting clients in their structure to minimize quarterly reporting complexities
- Assisting in fresh start accounting
- Providing guidance on current pronouncements to assist clients in their structure and reporting to maximize earnings per share
- Providing expert testimony to clients in disputes related to application of purchase contract definitions and in-country accounting guidance
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Kroll Corporate Finance and Restructuring is now on LinkedIn. Connect with us for the latest insights on investment banking, corporate finance, restructuring and insolvency solutions.