Our capabilities span buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory, comprehensive due diligence, fairness and solvency opinions, secondary market advisory services, valuation, compliance, disputes, tax, restructuring and cybersecurity, amongst others.
Leading Middle-Market M&A Advisor
Our team advises public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other private companies in middle-market buy- side and sell- side M&A transactions globally, with regional teams situated in U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, China, Brazil and India.
Kroll Corporate Finance has deep experience in buy- side and sell- side engagements, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage. Clients choose us for our:
- Senior staff engagement throughout every transaction
- Experience, including more than 600 M&A transactions in the past 10 years and #5 ranking for U.S. middle-market transactions over the past 10 years1
(Source: 1.Refinitiv Data (U.S. deals $10M < $170M, including deals without a disclosed value). Full years 2012 through 2021.)
- Global reach, including dedicated M&A professionals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, China, Brazil and India
- Dedicated industry expertise across seven sectors
- Financial Sponsor coverage and access to the global private equity community
- Breadth of in-house corporate finance and financial advisory services, which significantly enhance our M&A processes and outcomes for our clients