Investigations and Disputes
World-wide expert services and tech-enabled advisory through all stages of diligence, forensic investigation, litigation, disputes and testimony.Contact us
Explore Investigations and Disputes
Kroll’s Investigations and Disputes team helps our clients stay ahead of complex demands related to independent expert analysis, testimony, advice and intelligence in complex investigations, litigation and projects globally. We help clients manage and mitigate risk throughout the business lifecycle by combining investigative experience with cutting-edge technology to deliver nuanced analysis and guidance, meaningful data insights and actionable intelligence.
Our solutions include :
- Complex commercial litigation and international arbitration support
- Compliance and risk support
- Construction delay and quantum disputes expertise
- Data insights and forensics analysis
- Fraud, corruption and investigation and enforcement action advice
- Intellectual property advisory, investigation and dispute consulting
- Intelligence, transactions and due diligence advice and support
- Regulatory, accounting and economic disputes support
- Technology delay and disruption disputes expertise
Explore areas we can helpStay Ahead with Kroll
Data Insights and Forensics
Data insights and forensic technology to address complex compliance, regulatory and legal matters.
Independent expert analysis, testimony, advice and investigations for complex disputes and projects.
Cryptocurrency Compliance, Risk and Investigation Services
Kroll is the leading global provider of crypto compliance, risk, and investigative services. Since the introduction of the first virtual asset in 2009, Kroll has worked side-by-side with crypto companies, investors, and law enforcement to help them meet their most critical challenges.
Explore Kroll’s Resource Center for Distressed SituationsExplore Now
Venture Capital: Surviving the VC Winter
Mar 15, 2023 -In this article, we provide a high-level overview of recent developments in the venture capital industry and the action that can be taken by investors and startups to mitigate the impact of the challenges being faced including to preserve liquidity and minimize or avoid short term distress. Read more.