IT Due Diligence
Dedicated IT due diligence team to minimize risk and optimize portfolio value of a company for M&A transactions. Duff & Phelps acquired Kroll in 2018 and unified under the Kroll brand in 2022.Contact Us
Kroll's Technology Due Diligence team helps clients assess and develop IT strategy and infrastructure, manage global customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation/migration of business applications, and design custom software solutions to minimize risk and optimize the portfolio value of a company.
Our technology services cover IT buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, infrastructure assessment, synergy analysis, CRM and ERP systems implementation, program management, security controls and potential data breach exposure, software code review, and managed IT services. We help our clients drive value while meeting their investment thesis and supporting corporate strategy throughout the deal’s continuum.
- Assess internal IT organization and external vendor contracts
- Re-analyze opex/capex spend
- Develop IT roadmap
- Assess scalability of business applications
- Assess cost savings and cost synergies
- Assess hardware, back-office applications, network and security controls
- Synergy assessments and integration
- Develop exit strategy
Post- Transaction Services
- Integration/program management
- CRM/ERP systems implementation and integration
- Business and data analytics
- Managed IT services
- Integration planning/Day 1/100-day integration/business continuity planning (BCP) execution
- Separation planning
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Kroll Corporate Finance and Restructuring is now on LinkedIn. Connect with us for the latest insights on investment banking, corporate finance, restructuring and insolvency solutions.