Fulfilling complex transfer pricing requirements can be a daunting task for any multinational organization. As experts in transfer pricing, Kroll provides an independent and uncompromised perspective on all aspects including compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
Our Services Include:
- Cost sharing arrangements
- Global tax efficient supply chain strategies
- Global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation
- OECD policy analysis
- Multistate transfer pricing analysis
- Acquisition integration assistance to align potentially disparate transfer pricing systems
- Transfer pricing due diligence analysis
- Income tax provision support
- Accelerated audit program assistance
- Tax controversy and audit support
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Transfer pricing expert services
- Intangible migration assistance
Transfer Pricing Insights
The Kroll Transfer Pricing team regularly publishes updates on relevant legislative and regulatory matters to aid our clients in their compliance, planning and implementation of their own transfer pricing programs.
Kroll OECD Pillar Insight Simulation
Years in the making, the OECD "two-pillar solution"--aimed at addressing taxation of the modern digital economy--is becoming more of a reality. A Kroll OECD Pillar Insight Simulation allows multinational enterprises to better understand the potential impacts of OECD Pillar One and Pillar Two to empower proactive planning and decision-making.
Transfer Pricing Alliance
Our extensive Transfer Pricing Alliance is comprised of independent, international transfer pricing experts who work together to provide seamless transfer pricing services to clients.