- Request for Proposal Request for Proposal
The changing regulatory landscape, shifting expectations of consumers, and increased scrutiny of the courts have driven the demand for a higher level of expertise and quality. These influences require subject matter experts, purpose-built systems and innovative strategies that are rooted in analytics, validated by third parties and highly defensible in court.
Our strategists and tacticians have many years of collective experience across all media silos. We also pay exceptionally close attention to brand safety, reputation and anti-fraud mitigation while ensuring the highest quality notice placement, response and engagement.
- Expert testimony
- Media strategy consultation, planning and execution of legal notice programs
- Target research including demographics and media use preference
- Audience persona development and focus groups
- Digital communication strategy and implementation
- Influencer strategy and implementation
- Media planning, negotiation, placement and measurement
- Earned media and social media monitoring and measurement
- Plain language message development
- Creative development and production including broadcast
- Brand safety and fraud management
- Media attribution and website engagement
Recognized Leader in Class Action Notice Media
Our team relies on quantifiable analytics utilized in the advertising industry and embraced by the courts to help validate the percentage of potential claimants exposed to a notice program and the average number of times those individuals have an opportunity to view it. Our media experts can implement a notice program that achieves the broadest outreach, satisfies due process, complies with Federal Rule 23(c)(2) and stands up to judicial scrutiny. Learn more about our settlement administration services.
Setting the Standard in Restructuring Notice Plans
Our team has been recognized by the courts for continuously being at the forefront of modern notice practices in restructuring matters. We were the first to integrate both digital and social media to engage audiences in court-approved bankruptcy notice programs, including the use of Hollywood-style production and A-list actors, television, podcasts and social media influencers. We were also the first to use plain language for bar date notices with our work in the PG&E Corporation and Purdue Pharma bankruptcy matters. Learn more about our restructuring administration services.
ServicesStay Ahead with Kroll
- First large-scale restructuring outreach to use television, digital, social media, and influencers
- Reach: 95% of all Fire victims
- Languages: English and Spanish