Independent expert analysis, testimony, advice and investigations for complex disputes and projects.Contact us
Explore Expert Services
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions.
Our multi-disciplinary team brings together experts in disputes leveraging decades of experience across disciplines, industries and jurisdictions providing:
- Commercial Litigation and International Arbitration Support
- Construction Delay and Quantum Disputes Support
- Fraud Investigations and Remediation Expertise
- Intellectual Property Advisory, Investigation and Disputes Consulting Services
- Regulatory, Accounting and Economics Disputes Support
- Technology Delay and Disruption Disputes Support
- Project Advisory Expertise
We provide robust valuations, credible analysis and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues to get our clients the best possible outcome. Our professionals are actively engaged in the private and public sectors bringing expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media.
We draw on experience from hundreds of cases to help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their intellectual property, prevent fraud, handle investigations and maintain compliance. Leveraging our deep industry expertise, we offer our clients a range of project advisory services that will enable and support them in delivering the world’s most challenging projects.
With nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories, we combine global scale with local knowledge and in-depth expertise to protect and enhance your business.