Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.Contact us
Kroll partners with clients to stay ahead of regulatory and reputational risks associated with ethics and compliance obligations around the world. We deploy a market-leading portfolio of enhanced due diligence services and technology solutions, with a focus on anti-bribery and corruption (AB&C) and anti-money laundering (AML), to assist clients with Know Your Customer (KYC) initiatives, third-party due diligence, M&A transactions, IPOs and supply chain due diligence.
Our teams draw on open-source resources and global human intelligence to perform enhanced due diligence, producing reports and action items tailored to each client's needs.
Our solutions help clients:
- Meet global regulatory and legal requirements. We help ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), USA Patriot Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and UK Bribery Act regulations.
- Mitigate risks, fines and reputational damage. We help identify and mitigate third-party and transactional, business and reputational risks before they develop into larger issues or trigger fines.
- Manage third-party risk. We research reputations; environmental, social and governance (ESG); and cyber and financial records related to existing and potential relationships, including joint ventures, customers and partners, against sanctions, government watch lists, social media and other applicable databases.
- Respond to regulatory reviews and investigations. We help clients prepare for and respond to regulatory reviews and investigations. We also can undertake reviews at the appointment of regulatory authorities.
- Become or stay compliant. We help clients understand the practical frameworks, policies and procedures, systems and controls, and technologies they need to stay compliant with current and evolving regulations.
- Increase peace of mind. Our researchers manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive internet, database and media research into a company and its principals to assess backgrounds, status, credentials, professional certifications, legitimacy and reputation.
Recent Industry Recognition
Private Equity Wire US Awards 2022
Simplify Compliance Management Further With Software From Resolver, A Kroll Business
Compliance teams are busy. Simplify compliance and save time by using software to automatically monitor all regulatory compliance activities and changes and easily generate reports for insights and audit documentation.
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.
April 11, 2023 | (Webinar)
Active Assailant Preparedness Webcast with Security and Risk Management Experts
Webcast on proactively identifying, preparing for and responding to active assailant threats in the workplace, hosted by Kroll Security Risk Management Managing Directors and Crisp, a Kroll business.
March 21, 2023 | (Webinar)
Economic Update Webcast with Kroll’s Global Chief Economist, Megan Greene
Kroll's experts will share insights on the outlook for UK's economic market and how different sectors like cryptocurrency, real estate, healthcare and food manufacturing sectors are likely to be impacted in 2023. Register now.