Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.Contact us
Kroll partners with clients to stay ahead of regulatory and reputational risks associated with ethics and compliance obligations around the world. We deploy a market-leading portfolio of enhanced due diligence services and technology solutions, with a focus on anti-bribery and corruption (AB&C) and anti-money laundering (AML), to assist clients with Know Your Customer (KYC) initiatives, third-party due diligence, M&A transactions, IPOs and supply chain due diligence.
Our teams draw on open-source resources and global human intelligence to perform enhanced due diligence, producing reports and action items tailored to each client's needs.
Our solutions help clients:
- Meet global regulatory and legal requirements. We help ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), USA Patriot Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and UK Bribery Act regulations.
- Mitigate risks, fines and reputational damage. We help identify and mitigate third-party and transactional, business and reputational risks before they develop into larger issues or trigger fines.
- Manage third-party risk. We research reputations; environmental, social and governance (ESG); and cyber and financial records related to existing and potential relationships, including joint ventures, customers and partners, against sanctions, government watch lists, social media and other applicable databases.
- Respond to regulatory reviews and investigations. We help clients prepare for and respond to regulatory reviews and investigations. We also can undertake reviews at the appointment of regulatory authorities.
- Become or stay compliant. We help clients understand the practical frameworks, policies and procedures, systems and controls, and technologies they need to stay compliant with current and evolving regulations.
- Increase peace of mind. Our researchers manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive internet, database and media research into a company and its principals to assess backgrounds, status, credentials, professional certifications, legitimacy and reputation.