In this edition of Regulatory Focus, the experts in Duff & Phelps’ UK Compliance and Regulatory Consulting team, provide a detailed synopsis of the latest news and publications issued by the Financial Conduct Authority during April and May 2018.
- The change in rules surrounding the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) Levy
- Form 42 reporting deadline
- The Chief Executive of the Financial Conduct Authority’s recent speech at the London Business School Annual Asset Management Conference, highlighting the market-wide risks and changes that have impacted the asset management industry such as MiFID II and Brexit.
- The Director of Competition’s views on the risks of blockchain technology
- The FCA’s business plan for 2018/19
- Recent Enforcement Actions