Compliance Program Consulting
Kroll is trusted by companies worldwide to help establish policies and programs aimed toward preventing fraud and complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Kroll provides clients with advisory services and practical solutions to mitigate and remediate compliance and regulatory risk:
- Anti-bribery and corruption, code of conduct, and AML program consultation
- Comprehensive program policy and procedures review and design
- Areas of focus include internal controls, compliance training and audit functions, “tone at the top” or other topics specific to your needs
- Approaches include on-site observation and interviews, and books and records reviews
- Best practices program implementation advisory services
- Third party and business partner risk scoring and due diligence recommendations
- Third party questionnaire and partnership certification development
- Program evaluation, testing and training
- Risk assessments focused on bribery and corruption risk exposures
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.
Anti Money Laundering
Ensuring compliance associated with money laundering and other illicit activities.
Disputes, Investigations and Valuations
Independent financial analysis and expert witness services.
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
From Rough Diamond to Crown Jewel – How Due Diligence Can Address Risks in the Diamond Industry
Professional Service Providers in the Crosshairs of Regulators
The Perils of Google Search for Investigative Due Diligence
CMMC and Building a Third-Party Cyber Risk Program
John Arvanitis Published in ACAMS Today on a Holistic Approach to AML
Kroll Featured in Boston Business Journal Discussing Compliance in the Cannabis Industry
Kroll’s Mariellen Davies-DeMarco Shortlisted for the 2020 Women in Compliance Awards
Daniel Hartnett Featured in Defense Acquisition Magazine Discussing National Security Risks