As is true with all great companies, Kroll has a Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policy that helps guide day-to-day business contacts and dealings. Following the Code helps uphold our corporate culture that is focused on integrity and also ensures we comply with national and international laws and regulations that govern our businesses. The values and rules set out in this Code correspond to the following broad standards:
- Understand and follow the laws and regulations governing our business
- Be honest, open, fair, and trustworthy in all Kroll activities and relationships
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Protect the Company’s corporate assets
- Foster a safe, healthy, and productive workplace
- Maintain accountability at all levels of the organization
To learn more, download the Kroll Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (pdf).