TCPA Class Action Administration
Kroll has administered large, complex Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) class action litigation.Contact Us
Since the TCPA was signed into law in 1991, companies across every industry have faced settlements involving thousands of claimants, escalating into the tens of millions of dollars. The act placed several strict restrictions on telemarketing that uses automatic dialing systems, voice messaging, robocalls, fax and SMS messaging.
- In-house notice media team with thousands of court-approved notice programs across all media channels
- Website and database design and management
- Advanced reporting and transparency
- Scalable contact center services
- Claims processing and analysis
- Settlement fund management and distribution services
- Tax and treasury services
We provide award-winning solutions and leading class action settlement administration services, executed completely in-house for the specific requirements of each settlement. With more than 50 years of experience, our class action team has processed over 100 million claims and distributed more than $30 billion in settlement funds. Learn more about our comprehensive class action settlement administration services.
Contact us for a consultation or to request a proposal.