Intellectual Property / Intangible Asset Valuation
Kroll possesses industry-leading expertise in the valuation of intangibles and intellectual property, which includes marketing, customer, contract and technology-related properties.Contact us
Explore Valuation Services
Companies require intellectual property valuation for numerous critical reasons, including pricing and strategic purposes, to secure financing or for tax compliance.
Our professionals provide estimations of the useful lives of intangibles and determinations of market royalty rates.
Intellectual Property Valuation services include:
- Goodwill and intangible asset impairment
- Useful life determinations
- Business combinations
- Collateral/insurance valuation
- In-process research and development
- Financial reporting and tax valuation
- Discount rate calculations
- Defensive asset valuation