- Valuation Services
- Business Combinations / Purchase Price Allocation
- Business Valuation Services
- Business Modelling and Analytics
- Derivatives Valuation and Share-Based Compensation
- Fresh Start Accounting
- Goodwill and Intangible Asset Impairment
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- Machinery and Equipment Valuation
- Strategic Value Advisory
- Tax Valuation
- Valuation Services for SPACs
Kroll specializes in tax valuation-related consulting.
Tax strategies are becoming increasingly complex and more highly scrutinized by regulatory authorities worldwide. Many tax laws and regulations now stipulate that a valuation is required before implementation.
Kroll helps companies to navigate an environment of changing tax law and shifting regulations by offering skilled expertise for forming strategy and defending valuation positions.
Tax Valuation services include:
- Purchase price allocations
- Business and legal entity valuation
- Estate and gift tax valuations
- Tax restructuring valuations
- Section 409(a) valuations
- Cost segregation analyses
- Fair market value interest expense allocation valuations
- Valuation of non-compete agreements
Technology-enabled legal and business solutions for corporate restructurings, settlement administrations, issuer services, agent and trustee services, and other complex support needs.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate operational security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Corporate Finance and Restructuring
Comprehensive corporate finance, investment banking, restructuring and insolvency services for investors, asset managers, companies and lenders.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.
Investigations and Disputes
World-wide expert services and tech-enabled advisory through all stages of diligence, forensic investigation, litigation and testimony.
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.