In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend that senior leaders of organizations ask themselves the following 10 questions, every single day:
- Has anything happened to our people in the last 24 hours that requires leadership/HR outreach?
- Are we doing everything to remind our people that we are thinking about them?
- Are we being transparent about what we know and what we don't?
- Are we being realistic about our operating assumptions?
- Is our cash flow/credit access consistent with our assumptions?
- Are we thinking about recovery (and have we worked with operations to speed this)?
- Is the structure that we are using facilitating or impairing fast and effective decision-making? What can we do to change/improve our approach and structure?
- Who can we empower within our organization to collectively become more effective?
- Is there any way to reduce the quantity, and increase the quality, of the information we are getting?
- What are the opportunities that have emerged in the last day?
For more information on crisis response and mitigation, please contact the Forensic Investigations and Intelligence and Disputes Consulting teams.