Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Kroll’s global Business Intelligence and Investigations practice name has changed to Forensic Investigations and Intelligence. The change reflects how our services have evolved with our clients’ needs. Our experienced forensic investigators and analysts, leading-edge technology and global reach provide clients with innovative, efficient solutions. We find the facts that matter and deliver actionable intelligence.
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.
We help businesses, law firms, financial institutions, private equity firms, government agencies, non-profit institutions and individuals deal with their most complex challenges, including:
Why Choose Kroll?
- We are a global firm. Our experts possess a diverse range of industry and country experience in both mature and emerging markets. We draw on this diversity to bring together multi-disciplinary teams of experts, data, language, and technology—anywhere, anytime.
- We leverage our expertise, global reach and technology to provide clients with an informational advantage. Deeper, more refined and more contextual information results in better decision-making.
- We are constantly refining our extensive toolkit, enabling us to apply the most appropriate technology to each investigation to deliver efficient, effective results.
- We can gather evidence from all legitimate internal or external sources. Reviewing large volumes of data to find the facts that matter is what we do every day. We are experienced in the evidential requirements of, and remedies available from, civil, criminal, regulatory and arbitration proceedings.
- Regulators and authorities consider us truly independent and objective.
Fraud, Corruption and Money LaunderingFraud, Corruption and Money Laundering
Intelligence, Transactions and Due DiligenceIntelligence, Transactions and Due Diligence
Reputational RiskReputational Risk
Regulatory and Compliance RiskRegulatory and Compliance Risk
Litigation and DisputesLitigation and Disputes
Valuation Services for SPACsValuation Services for SPACs
Sherine Ebadi Selected as One of the Top 100 Women in Investigations by Global Investigations Review (GIR)
Congratulations to Sherine Ebadi for being selected as one of the top 100 Women in Investigations by Global Investigations Review (GIR). Sherine shared the most fulfilling part her job, “As clichéd as it may sound, helping our clients solve the problems that keep them up at night. Clients call us when faced with issues they don’t have the resources or specific expertise to solve on their own. They entrust us with these problems, which is a great honor. It is extremely fulfilling when we can help them find a solution or resolution.” In 2020, Kroll was named in the GIR 100, an annual guide to the world’s leading cross-border investigations practices. Learn more about how we help clients deal with issues related to fraud, corruption and money laundering.
Global Fraud and Risk Report 2021
Jordan Strauss, Kroll Institute Fellow and Managing Director
Global Enforcement of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation: Growth in Fines
2021 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Benchmarking Report
Smugglers Undercut Green Targets for Air Conditioners, Refrigerators in Europe
World’s Biggest Corporates Hit Hardest by Illicit Activity Despite Bolstering Defenses, Reveals Kroll
Kroll—Including Duff & Phelps Business—Announces 31 Managing Director Promotions
Duff & Phelps Announces Plans to Unify Company Under Kroll Brand
Construction Delay, Causation, and Expert Evidence
Global Fraud and Risk Report – Vol 1: Bribery and Corruption Risk
Construction Disputes in the Eastern Mediterranean Region
Navigating Risks in Emerging Markets: Making Renewables Work in Africa