Forensic Investigations and Intelligence
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.Contact us
Our experienced forensic investigators and analysts, leading-edge technology and global reach provide clients with innovative, efficient solutions. We find the facts that matter and deliver actionable intelligence.
We help businesses, law firms, financial institutions, private equity firms, government agencies, non-profit institutions and individuals deal with their most complex challenges, including:
- Fraud, Corruption and Money Laundering
- Intelligence, Transactions and Due Diligence
- Reputational Risk
- Regulatory and Compliance Risk
- Litigation and Disputes
- Information and IP Risk
Why Choose Kroll?
- We are a global firm. Our experts possess a diverse range of industry and country experience in both mature and emerging markets. We draw on this diversity to bring together multi-disciplinary teams of experts, data, language, and technology—anywhere, anytime.
- We leverage our expertise, global reach and technology to provide clients with an informational advantage. Deeper, more refined and more contextual information results in better decision-making.
- We are constantly refining our extensive toolkit, enabling us to apply the most appropriate technology to each investigation to deliver efficient, effective results.
- We can gather evidence from all legitimate internal or external sources. Reviewing large volumes of data to find the facts that matter is what we do every day. We are experienced in the evidential requirements of, and remedies available from, civil, criminal, regulatory and arbitration proceedings.
- Regulators and authorities consider us truly independent and objective.
Kroll Named in the 2021 GIR 100 by Global Investigations Review
We are pleased to announce that Kroll has again been named in the GIR 100, an independent annual guide to the world’s leading cross-border investigations practices. GIR conducts extensive research to select leading firms from around the world based on their capabilities and experience in managing complex, cross-border government-led and internal investigations.
Kroll has an extensive track record of delivering independent, complex investigations and forensic audits in difficult operating environments with sensitive political contexts. Our experienced forensic investigators and analysts, leading-edge technology, and global reach provide clients with innovative, efficient solutions. Read Kroll’s GIR 100 profile here.