Key Expert Services Offering
Find an expert for analysis, testimony, advice and investigation support for your dispute or project.
- Accounting Experts: Companies, investors, directors, boards and legal advisors worldwide call on us for their complex accounting and reporting issues.
- Business Valuation Experts: We provide expert testimony in disputes involving the valuation of businesses, projects, products and IP assets, along with valuation advisory.
- Construction Experts: Our delay, quantum and project management experts work on a wide variety of construction and engineering disputes and have been appointed on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects.
- Damages Experts: Our experts have deep experience in providing detailed damages evaluations involving a wide range of disputes.
- Economic Experts: Our economists support clients through a wide range of economic disputes and advisory projects.
- Fraud Investigations Experts: We help our clients prevent, identify, and investigate fraud and other complex accounting and financial issues.
- Intellectual Property Experts: We provide valuation, strategic consulting, investigations, expert witness testimony and transfer pricing services related to intellectual property rights and transactions.
- M&A Experts: Our experts provide credible, robust analysis and testimony for issues arising from M&A transactions
- Technology Experts: Leading providers of expert witnesses, reports, investigations and project advice across a range of technology, data security, telecommunications and cyber risk issues.
Independent expert analysis, testimony, advice and investigations for complex disputes and projects.
Commercial Litigation and International Arbitration
Expertise in complex commercial disputes and international arbitrations.
Construction Expert Services
Expert analysis, testimony and advice for construction and engineering disputes and projects.
Fraud Investigations and Remediation Expert Services
Expert analysis to help clients prevent, identify and manage fraud and other complex accounting and financial issues.
Intellectual Property Consulting Services
Valuation, strategic consulting, investigations, expert witness testimony and transfer pricing services related to intellectual property rights and transactions and information risk.
Regulatory, Accounting and Economics Disputes
Expert support across a wide range of disputes and advisory projects in heavily-regulated markets.
Technology Expert Services
Expert analysis and advice for technology projects, disputes and claims.
A Panel of Experts Discusses Navigating Price Gouging Rules
Operational Risk Trends in Life Sciences
Click here to track economic and financial indicators in the latest Cost of Capital infographic
Managing Director Tasneem Azad Discusses Damage Calculations in Cross-Border Class Action Disputes
Duff & Phelps Recommended U.S. Equity Risk Premium and Corresponding Risk-Free Rates to be Used in Computing Cost of Capital: January 2008 - Present
Measuring Their Shot – A Study of Professional Golfers’ Future Career Value
IAM Patent 1000 Honors Duff and Phelps, A Kroll Business' Global IP Advisory Practice, Chris Bakewell and Julia Rowe
Kroll Ranks Third Global Arbitration Review Expert Witness Power Index
Ken Joseph on Potential SEC ESG Requirements
Ken Joseph Discusses SEC Chairman Jay Clayton's Legacy with ThinkAdvisor