- Get a Quote Get a Quote
- 24X7 Hotline 24X7 Hotline
Kroll Artifact Parser and Extractor (KAPE) Training
Learn how to jumpstart your forensic investigations and find meaningful data fast with a live KAPE training session led by a Kroll instructor. We have a range of options to meet your requirements, from introductory lunch and learn sessions covering the fundamentals to intensive half or full-day sessions with hands-on tutorials.Group Bookings for Large Groups
Since its introduction in 2018, Kroll Artifact Parser and Extractor (KAPE) has been adopted by a wide variety of government, law enforcement, and military organizations as well as commercial enterprises. KAPE is also currently covered in various courses offered by the SANS Institute. KAPE is the future of forensic investigations as it enables forensics teams to collect and process forensically useful artifacts within minutes.
Practical Training in KAPE – The Future of Forensic Investigations
KAPE is a free download that is actively updated with input from Kroll frontline responders and the DFIR community. For those users who want to accelerate their learning curve, Kroll offers three training options, each designed to meet different goals and needs.
KAPE Intensive: Half-Day or Full-Day Sessions
For teams looking to expedite digital forensic triage and analysis, the half-day and full-day sessions cover fundamentals as well as hands-on exercises. Sessions will cover:
KAPE Fundamentals: Lunch and Learn
Learn the myriad applications of KAPE targets and modules in this two-hour session conducted by a Kroll instructor:
- Review targets and modules functionality
- Understand capabilities of KAPE’s graphical user interface
- Live KAPE demo against E01 data set
- $325 per student; 5 student minimum*
Who Should Attend
Join the professionals in many fields who are already using KAPE, including:
- Federal agents and law enforcement personnel
- Incident responders and digital forensic investigators
- Information security professionals
- Incident response team members
- Media exploitation analysts
- U.S. DOD and Intelligence Community professionals
Virtual KAPE Training and Certification Events
Kroll is now offering KAPE Virtual Intensive Training and Certification programs online. See below for a list of the upcoming events, more will be announced soon:
- North America: June 20, September 26, December 7, 2023
- EMEA: October 5, 2023
Interested in Using KAPE in Your Practice?
- As a reminder, KAPE is free for any local, state, federal or international government agency. KAPE is also free for educational, research and internal company use.
- KAPE requires a enterprise license when used on a third-party network and/or as part of a paid engagement.
- Packages can include enterprise license, training and certification.
Read more about KAPE enterprise licenses here.
Faster Forensic Answers Start Here
Whether you’re up against cyberattackers or internal bad actors, KAPE will jumpstart your forensic investigations and get you to the data (and answers) you need faster than traditional means. Talk to one of our KAPE experts today to request a course outline, schedule a training session, or customize a session that fits your team’s needs.
All KAPE training is delivered by Kroll instructors.
For Group Bookings, Fill Out the Below
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.