Expert analysis to help clients prevent, identify and manage fraud and other complex accounting and financial issues.
Kroll's experts establish essential facts and identifies the subtle indicators of potential accounting irregularities, financial fraud and issues around financial transactions and recordkeeping.
We bring expert technical skills, deep forensic experience and a comprehensive understanding of the law and rules of evidence. Clients worldwide rely on our investigations, opinions and testimony to protect their businesses.
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
- Forensic accounting analyses, investigations and testimony
- Board, audit committee and special committee investigations
- Anti-fraud controls and integrity program reviews
- Investigations of alleged Ponzi schemes, embezzlement and other financial frauds
- Books and records reconstruction from incomplete or corrupted data
- Risk assessments and gap analyses
- Funds and asset tracing
- Unraveling complicated transactions
Kroll also helps resolve issues relating to the accuracy of financial statements, adequacy of internal controls and independent audit practices. Our work supports clients and counsel in a range of investigations and proceedings brought by capital markets and audit regulators, including the SEC, FINRA, PCAOB and their global counterparts. We help resolve technical accounting issues, evaluate regulatory, civil and criminal allegations, and support restatement processes in high profile, complex and high-value cases worldwide.