Webcast Replay – Distressed Real Estate – Investment and Enforcement
September 8, 2022 | (Hybrid)
The real estate sector in the region has gone through a period of turmoil in the past couple of years. Many local and overseas investors see this an opportunity to access good-value projects that were not available to them previously.
This hybrid seminar has taken the audience through some of the most sophisticated investment structures often used by distressed real estate investors. The panelists has also discussed recent developments and share their practical experience in enforcement on a variety of real estate assets, from investment properties to development projects, in the PRC and overseas.
Our panelists have discussed the following topics:
- Common investment structures
Practical Experience in Enforcement on Various Underlying Assets
- Project sites in the PRC and Hong Kong
- Project sites with joint venture partners
- Commercial real estate
- Stacey Lau, Managing Director, Restructuring, Kroll
- Roger Lui, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Viola Jing, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Jocelyn Chi, Managing Director, Restructuring, Kroll
- Jonathan Li, Director, Restructuring, Kroll