Financial and operational restructuring and enforcement of security, including investigation, preservation and realization of assets for investors, lenders and companies.Contact us
Kroll’s Global Restructuring team delivers bold and innovative solutions to challenging financial and business problems. Our expert team of over 400 restructuring professionals generates significant value for stakeholders through the restructuring of businesses and assets, repayment of debt and creation of equity value.
We combine hands-on restructuring experience and transactional capabilities to bring a high level of technical expertise to both formal and informal restructurings and insolvencies.
Where necessary, we use enforcement steps including the investigation, preservation and realization of assets. We have extensive experience in complex offshore and onshore structures, assets and operations across a wide range of industries, providing seamless cross-border services for both international debtors and creditors.
We combine global reach with industry expertise and local market understanding to identify and capitalize on the best solution to fit your needs. When required, we work closely with Kroll specialists from across corporate finance, forensic intelligence and investigations, valuations, expert services and cyber to provide the solutions to optimize performance.
We are independent and trusted by the world’s largest asset managers, companies, lenders and law firms.
How We Can Help
- Operational and financial restructuring and turnaround solutions
- Independent business reviews
- Risk management assessments
- Strategic business repositioning
- Cash flow management and profitability enhancement
- Debt and capital structure guidance
- Debt and equity solutions to maintain liquidity
- M&A support: sell-side and buy-side advice in turnaround situations
- Business blueprints to attract capital and maximize value
- Crisis and interim management (Chief Restructuring Officer and other executive roles)
- Independent financial advisors and monitoring accountant
- In-and out-of-court workouts (including Scheme of Arrangement, Singapore Judicial Management, Indonesian Suspension of Debt Payment Obligation, Chapter 15 of the US Bankruptcy Code)