Transfer Pricing Alliance
Kroll and our Transfer Pricing Alliance cover more than 40 countries around the globe.Contact us
Explore Alliance Network
To serve the global needs of our clients, the Kroll Transfer Pricing practice aligns with leading transfer pricing firms and practitioners around the world. Members of our Alliance Network understand the nuances of developing effective transfer pricing policies within their countries and are conversant in the specific transfer pricing requirements within their jurisdictions.
We invite you to learn more about select Transfer Pricing Alliance Partners:
- New Zealand: Leslie Prescott-Haar (TP Equilibrium AustralAsia)
- France: Stéphane Gelin (CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre)
- Latin America: Diana Mogollón (BaseFirma Inc.)
- Mexico: Yoshio Uehara (Chevez Ruiz Zamarripa)
- South Korea: JaeSuk Park (Kim & Chang)
- South Korea: Jay Shim and Steve Minhoo Kim (Lee & Ko)
- Argentina: Christian Rosso Alba (Mitrani, Caballero, Rosso Alba, Francia, Ojam & Ruiz Moreno Abogados)
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.