Our staff of former prosecutors, law enforcement officers and security specialists can investigate threats and advise on controlled, confidential and systematic ways to respond.
Corporate and social disaffection is a breeding ground for threatening behavior from individuals aimed at institutions, corporations, or their personnel. This can take many forms — from stalking and harassment to unwanted communications and disruptions.
Our staff of former prosecutors, law enforcement officers and security specialists can investigate the source of threats and advise you on the most appropriate and effective ways to respond.
Sometimes, it’s not easy to tell when a customer or critic is just blowing off steam and when a complaint is a harbinger of worse to come. Built on years of experience, our services will help you manage threats of this kind in a systematic, controlled, confidential and secure way.
Effective Threat Management in Five Steps
- Assess the Threat. Why are you being targeted and what precipitated the threat? Once we establish your risk parameters, we can advise you on the most appropriate course of action and investigative steps.
- Investigate the Threat. If the suspect is unknown, we’ll narrow the field by aligning what we learned in the assessment stage with a wide variety of investigative strategies, including detailed background searches and subject surveillance.
- Review Security and Provide Executive Protection. This includes ensuring you have contingencies, personnel and systems in place to mitigate the threat. Additionally, our executive protection professionals are trained, licensed, and experienced.
- Determine the Response. As necessary, we’ll work with your outside counsel and third party specialists (e.g., psychologists/psychiatrists) to determine the most effective response within existing civil and legal frameworks.
- Establish and Execute an Intervention Plan. After deciding on the response, we’ll develop and carry out the plan to address the threat. This may be as simple as visiting the source of the threat or civil remedies such as a restraining order, mental health intervention, or law enforcement involvement.
Executive protection services including surveillance, security drivers, travel-related risk planning.Executive Protection
Security controls addressing risks factors: people, documents, IT systems, electronic devices.Information Security
Travel Risk Assessments
Develop and manage systemic components for a robust travel security management infrastructureTravel Risk Assessments
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
Technical surveillance countermeasures sweeps for clients at venues and locations around the worldTechnical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
Private Client and Family Office Services
Security risk management services to family offices and high net worth individualsPrivate Client and Family Office Services
Security services for shareholder and board of directors meetings, high-profile sporting events, etc.Event Security
Security Training Services
Educate organizations about how to protect professionals traveling around the worldSecurity Training Services
Daniel Linskey Presents Webinar for ProVisors Networking Organization
Daniel Linskey Speaks to Radio Boston on Black Lives Matter
Daniel Linskey Featured in the Boston Herald on Souza-Baranowski Prison Attack
Tim Horner and Matthew Dumpert Featured in Forbes