Our experts are prepared to meet a wide range of personal protection challenges whenever – and wherever – they are needed.
Executives face threats that vary widely depending on the industry, size of the company, geopolitical locations, and the individual’s profile. Our aim is to establish and maintain a safe working and living environment for our clients while continually minimizing risk. We achieve this by providing executive protection operatives to support our clients on a global basis.
Our experts, many of whom have served with the military as well as law enforcement and intelligence agencies, are prepared to meet a wide range of personal protection challenges whenever – and wherever – they are needed.
Executive threat assessment and security review
Our proven executive threat assessment methodology is based on more than 20 years of providing executive protection in some of the most challenging locales in the world. This assessment considers the public exposure of the corporate executives and their families, examining any past security incidents, and interviewing employees and others who interact with the executives’ daily lives. We also conduct on-site reviews of security measures and policies at residences, offices, and for travel.
Comprehensive corporate executive protection services
We offer a wide range of executive protection services and understand the nuances of working in a corporate environment. In particular, we specialize in mitigating risk and helping clients protect their families, physical property and financial value. Our holistic approach includes but is not limited to:
- Executive Protection. Our operatives provide immediate close protection and advise our clients on security issues. They are licensed within the jurisdictions they operate and have carried out the appropriate level of training. Additionally, they have many years of operational experience in similar assignments.
- Protective Surveillance. This is a low-profile approach used to protect clients who wish to maintain their privacy with the knowledge that a responsive security team is close at hand should a situation arise.
- Security Driver. The addition of a security driver ensures that clients are safely transported. This can be further enhanced by the use of an escort vehicle and additional close protection operatives should the threat dictate an elevation in security.
- Counter Surveillance Support. While providing executive protection in more complex situations, there may be intelligence or information to suggest that the client under our protection is being followed. We can support existing executive protection measures with the use of a counter surveillance team who will observe our movements and identify third parties who are monitoring our movements. Our aim is then to observe and identify the parties involved or provide covert intervention measures to deter, delay or deny any further surveillance of our clients.
- Residential Security. Close protection operatives can be deployed to secure both homes and offices. This ensures the client’s home is secured 24 hours a day, in addition to their office when required.
- Information Integrity. A wide range of protective services to ensure the integrity of information at home, in the office, and while traveling.
Travel-related risk planning. Whether an executive is traveling domestically or internationally, by ship or private aircraft, we provide services to address the risk of traveling in today’s world. We will assess the executive’s current safety plans, provide travel intelligence, and train family members in proper travel security.
Crisis management. These highly specialized services are designed to minimize clients’ vulnerability through pre-emptive planning and timely, expert guidance in the event of a crisis.
Security controls addressing risks factors: people, documents, IT systems, electronic devices.Information Security
Investigate threats and advise on controlled, confidential and systematic ways to respond.Threat Management
Travel Risk Assessments
Develop and manage systemic components for a robust travel security management infrastructureTravel Risk Assessments
Information Security and Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
Use advanced technology to guide clients through security controls that address organizational risk.Information Security and Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
Private Client and Family Office Services
Security risk management services to family offices and high net worth individualsPrivate Client and Family Office Services
Security services for shareholder and board of directors meetings, high-profile sporting events, etc.Event Security
Security Training Services
Educate organizations about how to protect professionals traveling around the worldSecurity Training Services