Expertise in disputes involving fraud, valuation, solvency, governance, plan treatment, and avoidance actions in the bankruptcy or insolvency context.
Whether already in-court or attempting to reach a negotiated outcome, expert analysis is critical to a successful outcome. As testifying and consulting experts, or knowledgeable advisors at the table, Kroll excels in complex litigation situations.
Our experts bring unparalleled prowess, experience and insight to disputes involving fraud, valuation, solvency, governance, plan treatment, avoidance actions and other bespoke issues that arise in a bankruptcy or insolvency context.
Our team of specialists provides in-depth expert testimony in bankruptcy and solvency disputes, including confirmation issues, causes of actions and claims analysis. We draw on the firm’s valuations expertise, investigative skills and in-depth knowledge of a wide array of industries to present a comprehensive work product, tailored to the demands of the case.
Whether on behalf of companies, creditors, investors, committees, directors or court-appointed fiduciaries we identify and support the strongest course of analysis to maximize results.
How We Can Help
- Expert testimony
- Avoidance actions, including actual and constructive fraudulent conveyances and preference actions
- Valuation fights
- Contested confirmation issues, including cramdowns, best interests of creditors and feasibility
- Fraud investigations
- Forensic reviews
- Retroactive solvency analysis
- Claims quantification
- Reasonableness of settlements
- Personal Bankruptcy and Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Investigating service provider negligence, including auditors and underwriters