Fraud, Corruption and Money Laundering
Global investigations to help clients identify wrongdoers, recover assets and seek legal remedies.Contact us
Kroll’s unmatched capabilities in identifying and investigating issues relating to fraud, corruption, money laundering and embezzlement help organizations identify wrongdoers, recover assets and seek legal remedies—anywhere in the world.
Our global team of former regulatory and compliance officials, investigators, cyber experts, data analysts and forensic accountants draw upon extensive experience, resources and technologies, to both assist organizations that have been the victim of malfeasance, and to help identify and mitigate the risk of fraud, corruption and money laundering before they occur.
- Financial Investigations
- Fraud / Corruption Prevention and Detection
- Forensic Accounting
- Money Laundering Investigations
- Regulatory Investigations
- Forensic Audits
- Supply Chain Investigations
- Workplace Misconduct Investigations
- Asset Tracing and Recovery
- Crypto Compliance and Investigations
- Computer Forensics