Managers of traditional and alternative investment strategies continue to look to UCITS funds as a globally recognized, internationally distributed fund product.
Some managers are looking to UCITS as a safe alternative as they face a slew of regulatory changes, including the EU AIFM Directive. Other managers are establishing UCITS to give investors comfort, tap into wider international asset gathering networks and diversify their businesses. Investors are attracted to the transparency and liquidity that investment into a UCITS inherently brings while managers are encouraged by the investment latitude and attendant high returns possible. The services we offer include:
- UCITS set up, project management, operational risk consulting and Designated Individual oversight services
- Cross border fund registration services
- UK Facilities Agent service
- Advice on firm strategy for Corporate Governance
- Training for Directors on the Code
- Bespoke drafting of operational and compliance policies and procedures