Enlist Experienced Responders to Handle the Entire Security Incident Lifecycle
Kroll Cyber Risk experts respond to over 1,000 security events every year. We manage incidents of all types, complexity and severity for organizations across diverse industries. You can count on Kroll’s unique frontline experience not only in a crisis, but also for proactive planning and mitigation strategies. We are among the top service providers preferred by major cyber insurance companies and offer client-friendly incident response retainers for peace of mind.
Fast and efficient deployment via onsite and remote incident response capabilities
Whether your incident is the result of a malicious hacker or accidental exposure by an employee, Kroll can help now. Our global network of certified security and digital forensic experts can deploy remote solutions quickly and/or be onsite within hours to help you contain the situation and determine next steps.
Kroll is a leading provider of end-to-end cybersecurity, digital forensics and breach response services, and will help you make informed decisions at every stage, from proactive preparation to consumer notification and remediation. Our goal, working alongside your counsel and insurance carrier, is to smoothly guide you to recovery — one that leaves you standing in the best defensible position, reputation intact, and where business can proceed with minimal disruption.
|Common Threats Addressed by Our Incident Response Team|
|Business Email Compromise and Wire Fraud||Insider Threats and Accidental Data Loss|
|Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)||Third Party and Vendor-Related Risks|
|Malware, Keyloggers, and Backdoors||Cryptocurrency Theft|
|Ransomware||Targeted Intellectual Property Theft|
|Payment Card Fraud (PCI/PFI)||Web Application Attacks and Password Theft|
Kroll offers a continuum of services for the multifaceted nature of incident response
- Incident Response Preparation and Prevention: Enhance your organization’s ability to respond to cyberattacks with Kroll’s wide range of assessments, tabletop exercises, and intelligence.
- Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response: Employing a powerful combination of technology and people, this sophisticated solution enables you to detect and respond swiftly to credible threats.
- CyberDetectER® DarkWeb Search and Monitoring: Using our proprietary technology and unprecedented data stores, Kroll continuously monitors the deep and dark web to help clients ascertain and respond to data exposures.
- Data Collection and Preservation: In the event of an investigation or litigation, Kroll offers cost-effective solutions to identify, isolate and preserve electronic data using forensically sound methodologies.
- Data Recovery and Forensic Analysis: Kroll’s investigators are among the most knowledgeable subject matter experts practicing today; whether data was intentionally deleted or manipulated, they are able to analyze the clues left behind to quickly and defensively uncover critical information.
- For example, see Managing Director Devon Ackerman’s presentation on analyzing business email compromise (BEC) and insider threat cases, based on two years’ worth of collection of forensics and incident response data in Microsoft’s Office 365 and Azure environments.
- Malware and Advanced Persistent Threat Analysis and Remediation: Kroll’s forensic experts analyze malware to determine how it works and identify the scope of impact on your systems.
- PHI and PII Identification: By providing you with a master notification list that clearly identifies the types of PHI or PII involved, we can help you avoid costly over-notification while still delivering targeted messages and remediation services to those affected.
- Data Breach Notification and Remediation Services: Protect your brand and reestablish trust with the individuals impacted by a data loss by matching the response to the harm caused by a breach.
Benefit from client-friendly incident response retainers
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Remediate and Restore
Call center and breach notification services across myriad industries and geographies.Remediate and Restore
Investigate and Respond
Identify vulnerabilities, intrusions and data ex-filtrations and provide recommended solutions.Investigate and Respond
Prepare and Prevent
Internal and external assessments to evaluate clients' systems, applications, and facilities.Prepare and Prevent