RelativityOne Litigation Support Services
Kroll’s Litigation Support team has seasoned digital forensics investigators and Relativity-certified administrators to help your team defensibly preserve evidence and gain valuable insights faster, anywhere in the world.
With Kroll’s unrivaled investigative and technical expertise at all stages of an engagement’s lifecycle, from collection to the courtroom, hit the ground running and take full advantage of RelativityOne and our partnership. From data migration and user adoption to optimized case setup, analytics, visualization and review, we help increase your efficiency and decrease your overall spend by customizing workflows that fit your processes and avoid time-consuming mistakes.
Your organization would also benefit from Kroll’s unrivaled cyber risk management experience and commitment to data privacy. As a Gartner-recognized digital forensics and incident response leader and a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Incident Readiness Services 2021, we’ll help establish and refine security practices to keep your data available only to those approved to see it.
Flexible Scalability: Fully Managed Services
- Predictable month-over-month costs, with easy-to-understand components and volume pricing
- Accurate and cost-effective document review
- Extensive experience transitioning from a wide variety of source environments, including cloud and on-prem platforms, without downtime
- Optimized case setup, workspace configuration and analysis
- Investigative capabilities enhanced with advanced data analytics, machine learning and visual data mining expertise
- Custom workflow development
Global Coverage: Subject Matter Experts and Data Centers Worldwide
- Data centers available within the U.S., Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, the UAE, and Brazil to host data
- Nearly 5,000 employees in 70 offices around the world empower our clients to achieve both global and local results
- Exceptionally efficient remote collections powered by Kroll Artifact Parser and Extractor (KAPE), a powerful tool developed by our experts to assist in finding, collecting and processing evidence
- Award-winning digital forensics experts help you identify and locate potential evidence, extracting data from diverse devices in a forensically sound manner
Full Spectrum Litigation Support Services
- Kroll’s end-to-end litigation support experts can collect, analyze, and present your evidence to deliver case-changing insights in litigation, arbitration or disputes
- When you need an expert witness, the depth and experience of our team can provide the right expert for the right issue—securities, construction, restructuring, AML and KYC, post-M&A disputes and cyber security to name just a few
It’s Not All About Data: The Human Dimension of Litigation Support
Ultimately, Kroll knows that clients and their enterprises are facing significant challenges and pressures when they turn to Kroll’s litigation support services. We take the time to understand your unique situation and customize our RelativityOne services to address your needs and goals—speak with one of our experts today.