Kroll is trusted by companies worldwide to help establish policies and programs aimed toward preventing fraud and complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Kroll provides clients with advisory services and practical solutions to mitigate and remediate compliance and regulatory risk:
- Anti-bribery and corruption, code of conduct, and AML program consultation
- Comprehensive program policy and procedures review and design
- Areas of focus include internal controls, compliance training and audit functions, “tone at the top” or other topics specific to your needs
- Approaches include on-site observation and interviews, and books and records reviews
- Best practices program implementation advisory services
- Third party and business partner risk scoring and due diligence recommendations
- Third party questionnaire and partnership certification development
- Program evaluation, testing and training
- Risk assessments focused on bribery and corruption risk exposures
Sign up for Compliance Newsletters
Thank you! A confirmation email has been sent to you.
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later!
Business Intelligence and Investigations
Providing firms with investigative expertise to help resolve conflict.Business Intelligence and Investigations
Ensuring compliance associated with money laundering and other illicit activities.Anti-Money Laundering
Expert analysis and testimony in the context of litigation and/or commercial disputesDisputes
Compliance Risk and Diligence
Complying with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.Compliance Risk and Diligence