Compliance Program Consulting
Kroll is trusted by companies worldwide to help establish policies and programs aimed toward preventing fraud and complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption regulations.
Kroll provides clients with advisory services and practical solutions to mitigate and remediate compliance and regulatory risk:
- Anti-bribery and corruption, code of conduct, and AML program consultation
- Comprehensive program policy and procedures review and design
- Areas of focus include internal controls, compliance training and audit functions, “tone at the top” or other topics specific to your needs
- Approaches include on-site observation and interviews, and books and records reviews
- Best practices program implementation advisory services
- Third party and business partner risk scoring and due diligence recommendations
- Third party questionnaire and partnership certification development
- Program evaluation, testing and training
- Risk assessments focused on bribery and corruption risk exposures
Sign up for Compliance Communications
Thank you! A confirmation email has been sent to you.
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later!
Ensuring compliance associated with money laundering and other illicit activities.
Kroll Compliance Portal
Efficiently Manage, Mitigate, and Monitor Third Party and Customer Risks
Third Party and Vendor Screening
Supporting corporate third-party management programs to drive risk-based due diligence decisions.
Due Diligence Wizard Tool
Determine which due diligence product best fits your needs.
Global Fraud and Risk Report 2019/20
From Rough Diamond to Crown Jewel – How Due Diligence Can Address Risks in the Diamond Industry
Professional Service Providers in the Crosshairs of Regulators
The Perils of Google Search for Investigative Due Diligence
Social Media Emerges as a Growing Business Risk, According to Kroll’s Annual Global Fraud and Risk Report
Kroll Featured in Boston Business Journal Discussing Compliance in the Cannabis Industry
Kroll’s Mariellen Davies-DeMarco Shortlisted for the 2020 Women in Compliance Awards
Daniel Hartnett Featured in Defense Acquisition Magazine Discussing National Security Risks