Business Intelligence and Investigations
Kroll is the leading global provider of business intelligence and investigations services. We provide clients with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to make confident decisions through fact-finding and critical analysis.
Providing clients with global investigative expertise to help make critical decisions and mitigate risk.
We help businesses, law firms, financial institutions, private equity firms, government agencies, non-profit institutions and individuals deal with their most complex challenges, including:
Why Choose Kroll?
- We are a global firm. Our experts possess a diverse range of industry and country experience in both mature and emerging markets. We draw on this diversity to bring together multi-disciplinary teams of experts, data, language, and technology—anywhere, anytime.
- We leverage our expertise, global reach and technology to provide clients with an informational advantage. Deeper, more refined and more contextual information results in better decision-making.
- We are constantly refining our extensive toolkit, enabling us to apply the most appropriate technology to each investigation to deliver efficient, effective results.
- We can gather evidence from all legitimate internal or external sources. Reviewing large volumes of data to find the facts that matter is what we do every day. We are experienced in the evidential requirements of, and remedies available from, civil, criminal, regulatory and arbitration proceedings.
- Regulators and authorities consider us truly independent and objective.
Fraud, Corruption and Money LaunderingFraud, Corruption and Money Laundering
Intelligence, Transactions and Due DiligenceIntelligence, Transactions and Due Diligence
Reputational RiskReputational Risk
Regulatory and Compliance RiskRegulatory and Compliance Risk
Litigation and DisputesLitigation and Disputes
Information and IP RiskInformation and IP Risk
Valuation Services for SPACsValuation Services for SPACs
Sherine Ebadi Selected as One of the Top 100 Women in Investigations by Global Investigations Review (GIR)
Congratulations to Sherine Ebadi for being selected as one of the top 100 Women in Investigations by Global Investigations Review (GIR). Sherine shared the most fulfilling part her job, “As clichéd as it may sound, helping our clients solve the problems that keep them up at night. Clients call us when faced with issues they don’t have the resources or specific expertise to solve on their own. They entrust us with these problems, which is a great honor. It is extremely fulfilling when we can help them find a solution or resolution.” In 2020, Kroll was named in the GIR 100, an annual guide to the world’s leading cross-border investigations practices. Learn more about how we help clients deal with issues related to fraud, corruption and money laundering.
2021 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Benchmarking Report
2021 Study of Professional Golfers’ Future Career Value
Can a Toxic Culture Curtail Business Strategy?
Operational Risk Trends in Life Sciences
Smugglers Undercut Green Targets for Air Conditioners, Refrigerators in Europe
Kroll—Including Duff & Phelps Business—Announces 31 Managing Director Promotions
Duff & Phelps Announces Plans to Unify Company Under Kroll Brand
Pamela Parizek Joins Kroll to Lead the North American Financial Investigations Practice