Chris specializes in providing fairness opinions, solvency opinions and business valuations for public and private companies and their boards of directors. Chris’ experience includes:
- Advising the boards of directors of Winnebago Industries, American Midstream Partners, CommScope, Boulder Specialty Brands, and Patriot Coal on acquisitions.
- Advising the boards of directors of Air Products, Xerox, WestRock, W.R. Grace, Darden, Baxter, JDS Uniphase, Harvard Biosciences, Murphy Oil Corporation, Sears Holdings, Cardinal Health, American Standard, Bentley Pharmaceuticals, Cendant, and Tyco on spin-off transactions;
- Advising the boards of directors of portfolio companies of ABRY Partners, Golden Gate Capital, Stone Point Capital, Bain Capital, Hellman & Friedman, Sycamore Partners, and The Blackstone Group on leveraged dividend transactions;
- Advising the boards of directors of KLA-Tencor, Rockwood Holdings, Choice Hotels International, Delphi Automotive, Unisys, and Realogy on dividend and stock repurchase transactions;
- Advising the special committee of the board of directors of Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Company, National Investment Managers, and Eagle Point Software on going-private transactions
Prior to joining the firm, Chris was a commercial lender with the Northern Trust Company in Chicago.
Chris holds an MBA in finance and marketing from Northwestern University's J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BA in economics from Northwestern University. He is a FINRA Series 7 and 63 registered representative.