Mon, Oct 16, 2017

Staffing Industry M&A Landscape - Fall 2017

The third quarter of 2017 saw 40 staffing industry M&A transactions completed by 37 different buyers, a continuance of the strong M&A activity seen since the beginning of 2015.
Download the Report

Strategic buyers completed 81% of staffing industry acquisitions in the first nine months of 2017, with private equity (financial buyers) investing in a new platform acquisition accounting for the other 19% of the transactions.

Read the report for more detail on the staffing sector, transaction trends and market performance.

Corporate Finance and Restructuring

M&A advisory, restructuring and insolvency, debt advisory, strategic alternatives, transaction diligence and independent financial opinions.

Business Services Investment Banking

Business services expertise for middle-market M&A transactions.

Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory

Kroll’s investment banking practice has extensive experience in M&A deal strategy and structuring, capital raising, transaction advisory services and financial sponsor coverage.

Financial Sponsors Group

Dedicated coverage and access to M&A deal-flow for financial sponsors.

Private Capital Markets – Debt Advisory

Kroll has extensive experience raising capital for middle-market companies to support a wide range of transactions.

Transaction Advisory Services

Kroll’s Transaction Advisory Services platform offers corporate and financial investors with deep accounting and technical expertise, commercial knowledge, industry insight and seamless analytical services throughout the deal continuum.