In this issue of Insurance Valuation TODAY, we cover topics of interest for insurance professionals, risk managers and others who need to determine insurable values and replacement costs of real and personal property. We are excited to bring you several featured articles that discuss how to leverage property valuations for tax and financial reporting to establish insurable values, what digital developments can benefit insurers and how to put together a vendor cyber risk program before 2022.
- U.S. Cost Trend Updates: Review both the construction and equipment cost trend indices through April 2021.
- International Cost Trend Updates: View the building and machinery and equipment cost trends for Italy, the UK, Brazil, Spain and Canada.
- Leveraging Property Valuations for Tax and Financial Reporting to Establish Insurable Values: Read more to learn whether a proposed, ongoing or completed valuation project can also be used to help establish insurable values.
- The New Digital Age for Insurers: Learn more about our new portfolio review services, risk heat mapping services and the ability to carry out virtual site inspections. Through the interactive deliverables we provide, carriers can now access critical data themselves to ensure compliance with regulations, accurate pricing, and alignment with industry best practices.
- How to Put Together a Vendor Cyber Risk Program Before the End of the Year: Our Duff & Phelps cyber experts share a plan to build a dedicated third-party cyber risk program. This plan will help you understand your third-party cyber ecosystem, initiate some of the processes you will need to enhance in a formal program and hopefully reduce some of the risks to your organization.