In this edition of Regulatory Focus, the experts in Duff & Phelps’ UK Compliance and Regulatory Consulting team, provide a detailed synopsis of the latest news and publications issued by the Financial Conduct Authority during July and August 2018.
- Brexit Update - The government has issued a series of technical notices which set out information to allow Firms and individuals to understand what they need to do in the event of a no deal scenario
- Consultation on rules and guidance to improve conduct and communications in payment services and e-money firms
- Statement on selling high-risk speculative investments to retail clients following ESMA’s action on CFD products
- FCA collaborates on new consultation to explore the opportunities of a Global Financial Innovation Network
- Annual Report for 2017/18