In this edition of Regulatory Focus, the experts in Duff & Phelps’ UK Compliance and Regulatory Consulting team, provide a detailed synopsis of the latest news and publications issued by the Financial Conduct Authority during September 2018.
- Duff & Phelps launches its Global Enforcement Review 2018 report, providing commentary and insights on global enforcement trends within the financial services industry.
- The FCA’s approach to overseas market operators seeking to apply to become a recognized overseas investment exchange
- Andrew Bailey’s speech on multilateralism and global coordination: A case for balancing autonomy and co-operation in the interests of financial markets
- Andrew Bailey and Charles Randell’s speeches from the Annual Public Meeting 2018
- Recent enforcement matters