In this edition of Regulatory Focus, the experts in Duff & Phelps’ UK Compliance and Regulatory Consulting team, provide a detailed synopsis of the latest news and publications issued by the Financial Conduct Authority during February 2019.
- An update on Brexit planning, proposals, consultations and guidance on European Union departure
- Appointment of the new Chair of the Financial Services Consumer Panel
- Banking leaders’ insight into adopting the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Andrew Bailey’s speech on the impact of MiFID II on research
- Tax issues and news
- Recent Enforcement Actions