In partnership with NEDA.
The discussion will focus on the growing requirement to ensure that sustainability is given the appropriate level of attention by organisations and boards. In the context of emerging mandatory requirements, including the Taskforce for Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD), Human Rights Due Diligence and Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR), the team will share innovative ways organisations can harness information and intelligence to monitor sustainability issues as they make commercial decisions.
The panel will explore not only how different boards are adapting to focus on sustainability issues, but importantly, what can be done if things go wrong.
Watch the webcast replay here.
- What sustainability questions should boards be focusing on in 2022?
- How can boards better understand their regulatory and stakeholder reporting requirements, including the TCFD perspectives?
- How can business and human rights due diligence be integrated into business decision-making?
- Who is best placed to provide leadership in this area? Does the board have the requisite skills and experience?
- Graham Durgan, Chair, NEDA
- Oliver Stern, Managing Director and Head of Business Intelligence, Kroll
- Andrew Probert, Managing Director, Kroll
- Sarah Gordon, Co-Founder and CEO (PhD), Satarla
- Cory Reynolds, Corporate Affairs Director, Biffa