Duff & Phelps acquired Kroll in 2018 and unified under the Kroll brand in 2022.
Our tax practice applies proven controversy, recovery and compliance methodologies, while functioning as a well-coordinated and cohesive consulting unit mindful of our clients’ needs. Kroll is comprised of dedicated sales tax professionals with decades of experience and technical knowledge across all state and local tax jurisdictions to address the most challenging sales and use tax issues companies face.
We offer a customized approach when generating high-value tax saving ideas, solutions and process improvements. To minimize tax and related costs, we work to ensure our clients are utilizing the appropriate exemptions and planning opportunities. Our services include:
- Transactional analysis/tax planning
- Physical and economic nexus reviews
- Audit representation and negotiation
- Tax controversy and appeals
- Full compliance outsourcing
- Operational review
- Risk reduction through voluntary disclosure agreements (VDA)
- Tax registration and business license management
SALT Minds – State and Local Tax Blog
Kroll Tax Services specialists regularly publish the latest and most relevant state and local tax (SALT) developments to assist clients with their complex issues.
Read our state and local tax blog.