Kroll offers crypto compliance and investigations solutions through a collaboration with blockchain analytics firm, Coinfirm. Together, we bring new anti-money laundering (AML) compliance, investigations and security solutions to the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology market.Check Your C-Score
The need for due diligence, regulatory consulting, security and investigative services has increased in recent months as the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry continues to grow. Adoption by diverse businesses and industries is rising, and new upcoming AML regulations mean that businesses need to know exactly who their customers are, even in the crypto-sphere.
The combination of Kroll’s investigative expertise with Coinfirm’s proprietary technologies allows for effective investigation and risk assessment of cryptocurrencies. Evidence gathered from such investigations can then be used to design effective legal recovery strategies in conjunction with the appropriate regulatory and law enforcement bodies.
Kroll, Duff & Phelps and Coinfirm will provide banks, financial institutions, companies and regulators with best-in-class solutions across a range of compliance and investigative services, including:
To better protect investments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market, assess the provenance of cryptocurrency wealth and help companies make critical business decisions with confidence.
- Pre-transaction intelligence: to help evaluate prospective deals and drive confident decision-making;
- Assurance benchmarking: to understand and proactively address risks prior to seeking investment or insurance; and
- Source of funds: to assess the provenance of cryptocurrency wealth and address the potential risks posed by onboarding the funds and/or entity
Coinfirm’s AML and Blockchain Analytics Platform provides insightful analytics and findings on blockchain transactions, entities, and the market.
- Extensive blockchain coverage: over 1300 blockchains, coins and tokens supported including Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC tokens, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Neo, Hyperledger and more
- Complete evaluations: over 200 risk evaluation scenarios executed in real-time across thousands of identified entities and rich off-chain data
- Automated reports and risk monitoring of blockchain wallets
- Structured data on blockchain networks, network participants, their relations, transactions, patterns and trends
- User Friendly: easily understandable and actionable data used by regulators, compliance officers, and MLROs from both blockchain space and traditional finance
Covering onboarding, remediation and monitoring for businesses that deal with both fiat and digital currencies.
With our in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities, and flexible technology tools, Duff & Phelps and Kroll provide robust compliance solutions, including:
- Establishing an overarching compliance strategy and culture, including firm-wide training programs
- Managing third party risks via Kroll’s Third-Party Compliance Portal
- Screening, monitoring and enhanced due diligence
- Risk prevention, detection, investigation and remediation
To test the resilience of systems, applications, and facilities to prepare for and mitigate the risk of attack.
Kroll’s cyber experts can help you develop a customized risk mitigation program that integrates industry-leading best practices, innovative technological solutions, and insights from working on the front line of cyber security. We offer a full range of internal and external assessments to evaluate systems, applications, and facilities.
Kroll also provides data breach services including notification and identity monitoring, helping you protect your brand and re-establish trust with the individuals impacted by a breach.
Investigations into hacks, thefts and breaches to identify the perpetrators and recover what has been stolen, as well as remediate identified vulnerabilities.
With crypto thefts, we can holistically investigate the technical and non-technical clues, leveraging off both to identify where the funds went and who was responsible. This provides choices from an enforcement and asset recovery perspective – to follow the funds, or find and sue the person responsible, or have them prosecuted.
- Regulatory investigations: Kroll’s unmatched investigative capabilities, global footprint and long-standing reputation for integrity make us uniquely qualified for conducting high quality, independent regulatory investigations
- Internal investigations: Organizations and their counsel turn to Kroll because of our ability to find answers. High quality evidence is our daily business. Kroll’s expert teams can move swiftly and effectively to find facts, recover losses and mitigate risk
- Visit www.coinfirm.com/reclaimcrypto to register a claim for stolen cryptocurrencies
Coinfirm is a global leader in compliance and regulatory technology, creating a foundation for the safe and mass use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. By providing solutions that fight fraud and allow regulated institutions to meet compliance requirements when interacting with digital assets, we bridge the gap between the crypto and fiat currency worlds, enabling new monetary technologies to reach their full potential and contributing to the creation of a seamless, democratic and transparent financial system.
In addition, Coinfirm develops dedicated blockchain solutions such as the data storage and authentication platform Trudatum that was recently integrated by the largest bank in Central Europe.
Coinfirm is capable of detecting in real-time the source and destination of misappropriated funds even through the chain of hundreds of laundering transactions. Coinfirm has investigated and tracked millions in misappropriated cryptocurrency funds relating to hacks, scams, thefts and breaches, and has successfully provided evidence to law enforcement and investigations.
For more information, visit www.coinfirm.com
Coinfirm’s Wallet Checker allows you to assess the risks associated with a crypto address. The Wallet Checker supports all BTC, ETH (incl. ERC tokens), XRP, BCH, LTC, DASH, NEO addresses. By analyzing transaction patterns against over 200 risk evaluation scenarios, each blockchain address is assigned with a 0 to 99 C-Score where the higher score reflects higher risk. Coinfirm’s C-Score is an internal risk rating indicator expressing the level of money laundering, fraud and compliance risk associated with counterparties of blockchain transactions.
Offering the most comprehensive spectrum of screening and due diligence solutions.Due Diligence
Conduct all phases of investigations, from the detection of suspicious activity through resolution.Financial Investigations
Including allegations of legal and regulatory violations, cyber breaches, employment matters, etc.Internal Investigations
Unmatched investigative capabilities, global presence, and time-tested independence and integrity.Regulatory Investigations
End-to-end cyber security services provided by unrivaled experts.Cyber Risk
Compliance and Regulatory Consulting
Local and global compliance expertise for the financial services industry.Compliance and Regulatory Consulting