He advises clients across a range of industries, including private equity, manufacturing, transportation, trading and distribution, distressed debt and asset management in the Asia region.
He has extensive professional and corporate experience in managing financially distressed companies, negotiating with investors, creditors, government and regulatory authorities, asset recovery, operational improvement and turnaround work.
In his previous role in the corporate world, Sam acted as the CFO and Strategic Planning Director of two Hong Kong conglomerates with operations in China, where he was respectively responsible for finance, corporate and strategic planning.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Business, Monash University
Affiliations and Memberships
- Chartered Accountant of CPA Australia
- Certified Public Accountant of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Registered Accountant of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- English – Fluent
- Cantonese and Mandarin – Fluent
- Bahasa Malaysia and Indonesia - Conversational