Read the latest edition of Insurance Valuation TODAY. The newsletter focuses on topics of interest to insurance professionals, risk managers and others who determine insurable values and replacement costs of real and personal property. Featured articles in the latest edition include:
- U.S. Cost Trend Updates – Review both the construction and equipment cost trend indices through August 2020. Through the first half of 2020 we are seeing construction costs flat and below historical average increases. For equipment, cost indices’, the annual increases in 2020 retreated back towards historical averages in all three indices.
- International Cost Trend Updates – View the building and machinery and equipment cost trends for the UK, Italy, Brazil, Spain and Canada.
- Appraisal of Historic Properties for Insurance Purposes – Read more on the steps involved in a full-scope appraisal on a historical property or building.
- Valuation Preparedness - Rebecca Fuller, Managing Director in the Valuation Advisory practice, explains the Duff & Phelps valuation framework and how it can assist clients in transitioning towards smart valuations.
- How to Protect Your Company from Cyber-Related Problems and Scams Associated With the COVID-19 Pandemic – Hear from our Kroll cyber experts who provide guidance on bolstering awareness to avoid social engineering attacks.