Progress in recent months has been fueled by increasing vaccination rates and decreasing air travel restrictions, but significant uncertainty remains regarding asset values, leasing dynamics, regional recovery prospects, and continued access to the capital markets.
Please join us along with Ishka Global, a leading provider of aircraft appraisals, advisory, and industry insights, and First Plus Asset Management, a Singapore-based multi-asset manager focused on emerging Asia credit and equity opportunities, for a panel discussion of current trends in aviation investing, combining global perspectives from the North American, European, and APAC commercial aviation markets.
Key Insights Include
- Why aviation and why now
- Winners and losers
- Returns expectations and capital markets evolution
- Route to recovery—region-by-region view
- Airline insights
- Brian Weber, Managing Director, Kroll Alternative Asset Advisory
- Greg Chianetta, Director, Kroll Alternative Asset Advisory
- Eddy Pieniazek, Head of Advisory, Ishka Global
- Paul O’Driscoll, ISTAT Appraiser, Ishka Global
- Lei Tie, Head of Structured Credit, First Plus Asset Management