In this webcast, Kroll transfer pricing industry leaders alongside experts from LHAG explored the how multinationals can proactively manage their transfer pricing practices to ensure ongoing compliance with the regulations, minimize their overall effective tax rates and maintain their global competitiveness.
- Review the latest developments in the new OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines 2022
- Explain the potential impact of the new OECD Guidelines on multinational companies
- Discuss various potential transfer pricing planning opportunities
- Provide best practice advice on preparation of FY2021 transfer pricing documentation in order to reduce the risk of audits and adjustments
- Offer some practical guidance on audit dispute resolution strategies
- Provide an opportunity to participants to engage with transfer pricing experts
Please click here to download the webcast slides.