Each year, the beautiful city of Paris–home of international arbitration–hosts Paris Arbitration Week, which connects the diverse and dynamic arbitration community during a week of events.
Kroll experts David Coyne, Louk Korovesis and David Falkenstern, one of Kroll’s most well-known construction specialists, are scheduled to speak at Paris Arbitration Week.
You're Invited: Kroll Events at Paris Arbitration Week
Duty of Good Faith in Construction Contracts and Hot Topics in Construction Arbitration
- Schedule: Wednesday, March 30, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. CEST (with breakfast and networking beginning at 8:30 a.m.)
- David Falkenstern, Managing Director, Kroll
- Ewen Maclean, Managing Director Kroll
- David Coyne, Senior Director, Kroll
- And guests from leading Paris law firms
Register for Our Partners’ Events
Global Arbitration Review’s GAR Live: Construction Disputes
- Schedule: Thursday, March 31, 2022, at 11:40 a.m. CEST/10:40 a.m. BST
- Louk Korovesis, Senior Director, Kroll
- Peter Rosher, Partner, Head of International Arbitration
- Reed Smith, Elizabeth Farrell, Partner
- Reed Smith, and Hamish Lal, Partner
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Fled
- And other experts in the field, for a discussion inspired by The Matrix: Resurrection: loss of productivity and disruption claims.
Construction Expert Services at Kroll
Recognized for the quality and independence of our insight, Kroll works on a wide variety of construction and engineering disputes across six continents.
Our delay, quantum and project management experts have been appointed on some of the world’s largest and most complex projects. We have extensive testifying experience in litigation and international and domestic arbitration under various rules, including the ICC, ICSID, LCIA, ICDR, HKIAC and SIAC.
Our local construction experts in Paris are supported by our global Expert Services team.