Kroll Debt Advisory works in partnership with corporate clients and their stakeholders to ensure the most effective and appropriate funding solutions are in place. We aim to become the 'trusted advisor' to clients and lenders alike.Contact us
After preparing an individually tailored strategy proposal, our team works closely with clients in negotiating facilities and agreeing on terms and conditions with both current and prospective funders. Our managing director-led team remains fully involved until the debt-resolution process is completed.
Our team includes seasoned corporate bankers and financiers with considerable experience in preparing and assessing bank credit applications giving our clients an invaluable advantage when securing a renegotiation of existing banking terms or presenting a refinancing proposal to prospective lenders.
Kroll often mediates in situations where relationships between funders and clients have become strained. In such situations, our primary objective is to reach a mutually agreeable solution that avoids unnecessary refinancing and/or due diligence costs.
We professionally and swiftly deal with assignments so directors and their management teams can focus on day-to-day business operations.
Who are our customers?
- Corporations ranging from €2 million to €500 million turnover
- Fast-growing businesses
- Private equity
- Private investors
What services do we provide?
- Negotiating on behalf of corporate clients for renewal of existing or agreement on additional facilities with their funding partners
- Reviewing and advising on capital and debt structures
- Advising clients on the funding and structuring of acquisitions
- Identifying and assessing potential sources of funding
- Representing lender clients at board level to ensure the interests of lender and borrower are aligned
- Our assignments are led by our most experienced team members
- Our team has more than 40 years of financial advisory and corporate banking experience across all sectors
- We have strong relationships with all key funders, which helps secure flexible and competitive solutions
- We can draw on additional resources to provide turnaround and other restructuring services
- We have excellent relationships with a wide range of professional advisors