Asset Based Lending Advisory
Kroll is a specialist provider of advisory services to the asset-based lending (ABL) industry, supporting lenders and their borrowers with timely commercial advice based on our in-depth experience of the issues faced when structuring, monitoring and exiting ABL facilities.Contact us
- Financial and forecast reviews
- Modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Covenant setting and testing
- Monitoring key performance indicators
Working Capital Optimization
- Working capital improvement plans
- Cash flow management
- Hands-on practical support
- Sourcing additional funds to complement ABL
- Identifying and supporting borrowers’ optimal capital structures
- Knowledge of senior debt, mezzanine and trade finance and equity markets
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) transaction support and access to international strategic and trade buyers
- Reviewing impact of contracts on accounts receivable and inventory recovery
- Experience in resolving issues with all asset classes
- Accelerated M&A, contingency and exit planning
- Awareness of ABL-relevant risks and safeguards in differing scenarios
See all servicesStay Ahead with Kroll
Valuation of businesses, assets and alternative investments for financial reporting, tax and other purposes.
Compliance and Regulation
End-to-end governance, advisory and monitorship solutions to detect, mitigate and remediate security, legal, compliance and regulatory risk.
Incident response, digital forensics, breach notification, managed detection services, penetration testing, cyber assessments and advisory.
Environmental, Social and Governance
Advisory and technology solutions, including policies and procedures, screening and due diligence, disclosures and reporting and investigations, value creation, and monitoring.