O escritório brasileiro da Kroll, consultoria líder global em gestão de riscos, investigações, compliance, segurança cibernética e resposta a incidentes, busca um Associate para a prática de investigações e disputas (I&D).
O descritivo abaixo elenca os detalhes da posição, além das qualificações e experiência desejadas.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
The Associate will collect information through public and commercial databases, subjecting the intelligence to rigorous analysis, and then prepare reports and oral briefings for clients. He or she may also interview witnesses and sources and employ other investigative techniques, while utilizing the highest standards of ethics and integrity. He or she will be expected to achieve key performance targets in terms of billable hours and utilization. The position is based at Kroll’s office in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified.
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget.
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills.
- Prior investigative or research experience required.
- Bilingual Portuguese/ English required. Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; journalists, accountants, economists and business administrators preferred.
Please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected]
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
All resumes are held in confidence.
No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
No faxes please.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer.