Kroll helps real estate owners and lenders address and resolve complex restructuring situations involving property. Our multi-disciplinary team is made up of chartered surveyors, accountants, registered receivers and insolvency practitioners with deep property expertise.Contact us
Kroll's Real Estate Advisory team brings together complementary skills in valuations, corporate finance, litigation and investigations with extensive restructuring know-how. We have proven track records across all real estate sectors from developments under construction, residential and mixed-use to office, logistics and retail. We advise on single-asset restructurings and portfolios spanning multiple jurisdictions, onshore and offshore.
Our team of real estate professionals identifies and implements measures to turn around challenged real estate assets, reset loan covenants and refinance debts. We have the toolkit to execute strategies that maximize value for lenders and creditors in restructuring and insolvency situations.
We are responsive and agile, delivering solutions tailored to each unique property real estate restructuring scenario.
How We Can Help
- Pre-investment project due diligence
- Covenant/project controls advice
- Project financial planning and reporting
- Debt advisory and refinancing
- RICS “Red Book” valuations
- Property asset management services
- Loan monitoring, review and mandated consensual divestments
- Sales process management, buyer and seller due diligence
- Non-performing loan valuations and services
- Receivership and administration